Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Starting Out

*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*

Well over the past couple of years, I've tried to "utilize" my spare time as a housewife to the best of my ability. Ive taken up scrapbooking, interior design (my own version), painting, and my newest flavor...decoupaging letters!
It's quite fun. The handful of designs that I've done for friends of mine, have sworn by it that I should start my own business doing, what I like to call "artsy fartsy" things like this. So I'm not going to take that lil' piece of advice and put it in my pocket this time, I'm going to try it out.
It will all be a trial run, and I get new ideas every day, sooo....
I ask this from everyone ... be patient with me, I can usually get every letter but since I purchase them from an outside retailer I cannot always guarantee the availability of them (they usually have them though), and the obvious-hang in there with this website (it's a blog for now, but contact info will be posted for ordering, etc.), and finally... **spread the word!** I love doing stuff like this, and I promise you I will take the required time to make sure each finished product is PERFECT!
Thanks for Visiting!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment